We can reinvest in education and enact school finance reform while holding the line on property taxes.
What would the plan mean for my district?
Fair Funding for Our Future is a realistic and ready first step, providing solutions that are good education policy and have received bipartisan support.
"Evers introduces 2015-17 state education budget," Nov. 10, 2014
The Fair Funding for Our Future plan:
- Fixes Wisconsin's school funding formula to be fair, sustainable, and transparent
- Creates a path back to state two-thirds funding
- Holds the line on property taxes
- Guarantees state funding for every student
- Strengthens rural schools
- Accounts for family income and poverty
- Directs all state aid right to schools
- Provides additional revenue limit authority to all school districts
For more information, contact email@example.com or 608-266-8687.