Exhibit Instructions – Exhibit C1
The items from this exhibit will be reviewed but will not be retained by the DPI Review Team.
Purpose of this exhibit
The materials for this exhibit allow the review team to see how counseling done with students prior to enrollment may be:
- Countering discrimination and/or stereotypes;
- Actively addressing inequities resulting from past discrimination;
- Creating or reinforcing discrimination and/or stereotypes (even if unintentionally).
Items needing to be provided
- Copies of any materials used when counseling students prior to enrollment in the district.
- Narrative explaining the counseling done with students prior to enrollment in the district.
None available at this time