This is the Department of Public Instruction employee emergency announcement web page.
There are no emergency announcements at this time.
How Employees Can Expect to Receive Information
In the event of an emergency situation DPI employees will receive information about the situation and what they are to do:
- By “DPI All Staff” email or through the activation of the DPI call tree.
- By calling the DPI Employee Information Telephone Line at 608/266-9355.
- By visiting the Department of Public Instruction web site at www.dpi.wisconsin.gov and looking for information related to the incident or emergency.
Alternate Communication Links
The following sites may be used by DPI Management and the State Continuity Coordination Center (SCCC) to communicate with employees.
- DPI Employee Coop Emergency Announcement Phone Line: 1-608-266-9355
- State employee message page for general information; http://wisconsin.gov
- State Pandemic information; http://pandemic.wisconsin.gov/
- The SCCC may use the Wisconsin Public Radio Network to broadcast messages if the internet and phone systems are not available.
- DPI Information on Flu Pandemic Measures