What We Do
The School Finance Team provides information and support to district administrators and fiscal staff, CESA/CCDEB administrators, legislators, public interest groups, taxpayers, researchers and media.
Phone: (608) 267-9114
Fax: (608) 266-2840
Processing of data collection in support of Wisconsin education agencies.
How Wisconsin public schools are funded with a focus on state and federal education aids.
Counting of children and the determining of membership data to establish equalization aid.
DPI SFS data collection requirements in support of general and categorical aid distribution.
Wisconsin legislature revenue controls and computation of district general fund revenues.
Due dates, school finance listserve subscriptions and School Finance team contacts.
Statistical information about Wisconsin’s elementary and secondary public school districts.
Information on various school finance topics, processes, and the use of certain online reports.
- Wisconsin and Racine Private School Voucher Impacts
- Special Needs Private School Voucher Impacts
- WASBO Updates for September to October 2016
- October 15 Certification of 2016-17 General Aid
- Latest Listserve Bulletins
- Events Calendar and Due Dates
- Parental Choice Options – 2016-17 Funding
- 2015-16 Private School Voucher Financial Impacts
- Act 55 (2015-17 Budget) Impact on School Finance
- Accounting, Auditing & Financial Management
- Aids Register Information
- Qualified Zone Academy Bond (QZAB)
- Revenue Limit Worksheets
- Summer School
- Wisconsin's Common School Fund
- Wisconsin School District Taxes and Levy Rates
General SFS Topics
- District Budget Dev/Planning
- Fair Funding for Our Future
- Federal/State Grant Programs
- SFS Data Warehouse