The Private School Choice Programs (PSCP) includes the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP), the Racine Parental Choice Program (RPCP) and the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program or statewide program (WPCP). Schools participating in the program receive a state aid payment for each eligible student on behalf of the student’s parent or guardian.
Please use the links on the left hand menu bar to navigate to the school information.
- 2016-17 School Important Dates
- Disqualified Persons -- updated 08/20/2015
- Insurance Requirements
- School Information Update Form
- Choice Schools Report Card Webinar held Sept. 21, 2016
- Choice Schools Report Card Webinar Presentation PDF
If you have any questions, please e-mail PrivateSchoolChoice@dpi.wi.gov
or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 3.