IS THIS THE RIGHT APPLICATION FOR ME?
This application is for applicants who:
- are 55 years or older
- hold or previously held a professional, master or life teacher, administrator or pupil services license in the state of Wisconsin
- have not completed the professional development requirements to renew
- want to continue working in a school for up to five more years.
If you do not fit into this category, please go back and select a different application.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
DETERMINE IF YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING
- Use the Fingerprint Decision Tree to determine if you must submit fingerprints. If you have determined that you need fingerprints, submit them electronically via our vendor Fieldprint. The code that you will need when making your appointment: FPWIDPITeach
- Preview the Conduct and Competency form. If applicable, obtain supporting documentation for any “yes” answers to the conduct questions and scan it into a file less than 2 MB in size.
LOGGING IN AND FINDING YOUR LICENSES
- If you do not already have a Web Access Management System (WAMS) ID, use the directions to create one.
- If you have not already onboarded your license record to your WAMS ID, follow the directions to do so.
- If your name has changed use License Lookup to determine what name is on file with DPI, as you will need that name in the onboarding.
- Once you have onboarded use the Quick Start Directions to help determine what licenses expire this year.
Once you have completed all of the pre-application requirements login to ELO using your WAMS ID, you will be on the ELO Quick Start Menu. Use the screenshot below to see how to choose the appropriate application on the Quick Start Menu:
Use the "My ELO" button (which can also be found in the top left-hand corner of any TEPDL webpage) to login to ELO and open your application.
AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
CONDUCT AND COMPETENCY QUESTIONNAIRE AND PAYMENT
- You will complete the Conduct and Competency questionnaire right before submitting your application payment.
- Have either a credit card or pre-paid credit card ready for electronic payment. For fee amounts please see application fees.
- You cannot pay with any other payment method.
Our processing times vary throughout out the year. For current processing times Check Application Status.