Wisconsin Educational Opportunity Programs (WEOP)
WEOP’s mission is to prepare youth and adults to pursue higher educational opportunities by providing college and career readiness programs, resources, and support.
All WEOP services are free. This is accomplished through five statewide programs and two regional programs:
- State Talent Search Program (High School Seniors and Adults)
- Talent Incentive Program Grant (TIP)(First time college students)
- Precollege Scholarship Program(Grades 6-12)
- Early Identification Program (EIP)(Grades 8-12)
- GEAR UP Program (GU)(Grades 6-12)
- Federal Talent Search Program (FTS) (Grades 6-12)
- Upward Bound Program (UB)(Grades 9 - 12)
WEOP is located in seven offices in Ashland, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee, Racine, and Wausau.
DPI-WEOP Student Application: