Career Cruising Training
Thursday, October 5, 2017 -
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
It's Finally Arrived!
We've been hearing about ACP and PI26 for two years--it's finally time to have your plan developed, approved by your board, and uploaded to your website. Are you ready? These fall workshops will help you take those important steps and prepare you to deliver academic and career planning to your students.
What will be covered:
- Career Advisor Management System (CAMS) tools for managing student ACP portfolio work
- Establishing counselor/advisor and teacher student group lists and related management functions
- Exploration of individual and aggregate student data reports and how the data can be used
- Examination of the recommended ACP Completion Standards, including the related Reflect & Confirm functionality and modifying the recommended standards
- Accessing and using the new Help Desk section of Career Cruising, including Users Guides, Classroom Activities, Webinar Recordings, and other available educator resources
- College and Scholarship Application management tools in CAMS
- The Student Surveying Capability through CAMS
- Parent/Guardian Portal - administration and strategies to engage parents
- The Inspire Business and Industry Connection (this will be covered in the CESA regions in which Inspire will be active during the 2017-18 school year
- Best Practices discussion and sharing ideas
- Time for Questions & Answers throughout the session
223 West Park Street
Gillett, WI 54124