Jump to a Section:
- Learn about companies that offer jobs and careers in their area of interest
- Participate in career discussions with an online career coach from that company
- Further interact with that company by participating in other career learning experiences, such as job-shadowing, internships, company tours, and summer employment
For more information on the ACP with Career Cruising features, click here.
CAUTION: Deployment of the software in a district does NOT mean that your district is ready to use it with students for ACP service delivery. Training from Career Cruising and your District ACP Team staff is vital to understanding the use of the features, functions, and fields for ACP delivery in your district. Furthermore, using the ACP software alone does not meet all of the requirements of ACP. The focus of ACP should be on the process to build relationships that inform, support, and mentor students through activities and experiences using a software tool that help them to plan for their educational, training, and career goals.
DPI highly recommends that:
- The district’s ACP Team prepares and plans for ACP implementation using the tools provided at: https://dpi.wi.gov/acp/implementation.
- Click HERE to view free Career Cruising webinars on the software and/or specific features.
- The district designates at least one staff person to be the software lead.
- The district designated software lead(s) attend in-person or virtual training on use of the software. Link to TRAINING Offerings.
- District lead(s) will work with the district ACP Team to determine how to best fold in the use of the software tool within their ACP delivery system.
- Lisa Kardish, Wisconsin Educational Sales Consultant: works with schools and districts from Kindergarten to grade 5 + Method Test Prep Module
- 1-800-965-8541 Ext. 120
- Dedicated Wisconsin Client Support Team: works with Districts and Schools
- 1-800-965-8541 Ext. 2
- Leo Abramoff, Wisconsin State Success Manager: works with DPI
- 1-800-965-8541 Ext. 313
- Alex Knoll, Training Coordinator: works with Wisconsin State Success Manager, DPI and CESAs to coordinate the on-site state training sessions – these will be announced throughout the year when available
- 1-800-965-8541 Ext. 105