- Receive valuable skills, knowledge, and insight to support their work as coordinators and staff in American Indian education.
- Hear a variety of stories and work experiences from participants in various American Indian education programs.
- Collaborate with individuals in similar positions to share best practices, ideas, and research on programming.
- Discover and examine ways to transform our school environments for American Indian students, families, communities, and nations.
- Tribal, Community and School Liaisons
- Home School Coordinators
- Title VI Indian Education Coordinators and Program Staff Members
- Johnson O'Malley Coordinators and Program Staff Members
- Tribal Education Directors and Program Staff Members
REGISTRATION: Statewide Tribal, Community and School Liaison Training
Date and Time: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - Training Workshop 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM and Registration - 8:30am - 9:00am
Ho-Chunk Casino Hotel & Convention Center
S3214 County Road BD
Baraboo, WI 53913
Phone: (800) 746-2486