About the Trainings
These trainings, formerly known as Home School/Title VI Indian Education/Johnson O'Malley Coordinators and Program Staff, will provide opportunities for participants to hear from facilitators and presenters to share information, resources, best practices, and model programs.
These discussions will allow everyone to share their insights and how to adapt or develop new techniques best suited to their unique circumstances. Future planning and information needs will also be discussed.
By attending this training workshop, participants will:
- be provided with current information on data that affects Native American students in Wisconsin.
- be given an opportunity to hear from various presenters on efforts to provide optimal learning environments for Native students.
- hear about opportunities and benefits of district and tribal consultation meetings.
- Home School Coordinators
- Title VI Indian Education Coordinators and Program Staff Members
- Johnson O'Malley Coordinators and Program Staff Members
- Tribal Education Directors and Program Staff Members
Training Date and Location