ACT Student Level Report
- Students who participate in State and District Testing and receive college-reportable scores on the ACT may view their scores and score report on a free ACT student web account.
- Scores are available one week after examinee receives the printed score report in the mail.
- Students logon to The ACT Student Web Account and create an account using the information found on their paper report.
- Questions may be directed to ACT Contact Us, ACT-WebAccount@act.org, or ACT Student Services at (319) 337-1270.
ACT College Reporting
Sending scores to colleges
- Scores are sent to 4 colleges based on the student’s completion of that section of their answer document prior to testing.
- If students want to send scores to more than 4 colleges, they can logon to The ACT Test for Students webpage and use the ACT ID from the score report to create a web account (unless they have already created one from previous participation in a national ACT test date).
- More information can be found on the ACT Your Scores and ACT Send Your Scores page
ACT State Reporting
Note: 2016 is first year statewide ACT testing is reflected in the state reports.