The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) does not endorse any specific companies or materials, and the included resources are by no means the only materials available. The resource referenced below was recently featured by the Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE); however, the information does not necessary reflect the official position of ACTE or an actual ACTE endorsement.
Learn with facebook is a collaborative effort of multiple organizations to provide free digital marketing and career-focused lessons to enhance professional skills and build awareness in a flexible learning environment. A total of 13 lessons feature topics that include the following:
- The business benefits of social media
- Choosing the right social channel
- How companies can use social media
- Managing and creating content
- How to analyze your information
- Understanding the world of code
- Write a more effective resume
- Be ready on interview day
- Four steps to solving problems
- Become a team player
- How to learn more – faster
Instructors who find these resources to be beneficial to their instruction may consider curating materials to WISELearn. WISELearn provides a centralized location for connecting Wisconsin educators and sharing classroom and professional learning resources. This free site brings Wisconsin content to one easy to search spot. To access WISELearn open education resources, visit the WISELearn Resource Library to sign in or register a new account.