- Evers' Education Budget (190 pages)
- Highlights of the Budget
- News release introducing budget (11/10/2014)
- Presentation on School Finance Elements
- Summary Amounts
The centerpiece of State Superintendent Tony Evers' 2015-17 education budget, the "Fair Funding for Our Future" package, contains provisions to fix Wisconsin's broken school funding formula.
As a whole, the budget also
- increases funding for students with disabilities,
- invests in rural schools,
- supports English language learners,
- bolsters transitions to postsecondary opportunities,
- provides other targeted learning offerings, and
- supports public libraries.
In addition, the budget includes responsible revenue limit growth, tied to the Consumer Price Index (CPI).