Did you know the Wisconsin Center for Resilient Schools (WCRS) is a resource-rich hub for school teams and leaders seeking to initiate or sustain meaningful change efforts toward comprehensive school-based mental health and trauma-informed social and emotional learning. The team of experienced and energetic coaches will partner with schools and districts to provide coaching strategies to facilitate goals for transformational change.
WCRS coaching can help your district or school teams to:
- Strengthen and align systems that support comprehensive school-based mental health and trauma-sensitive SEL in order to promote academic success for each student
- Engage with data, resources, and tools to create a sustainable plan to reach desired outcomes
- Develop strategies for stakeholder engagement
- Explicitly position and communicate about trauma-sensitive SEL as a lever for equity
How do schools and districts engage with WCRS?
- Coaching through the WCRS is free and available to public, private, and non-public charter schools and districts throughout the state of Wisconsin
- Complete the interest inquiry form and WCRS will contact you
- The WCRS will work with teams conveniently through virtual platforms
Learn more about this statewide coaching support by visiting the WCRS website