Instructions for Accessing the School Directory Application
- You can access the School Directory application through WISEhome. Click here to log into WISEhome with your WAMS ID, or click Sign in with Google. For more information, refer to the WISEhome Information page.
- In WISEhome, click School Directory.
- Click Log In to Application.
- For districts only: The district information displays first. Click the Public Schools tab to view or change the school information.
The School Directory application allows districts, independent charter schools, and private schools to update the DPI database directly instead of submitting changes on paper forms for the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) to enter. The application is open year-round except for the month of August. The printed Wisconsin School Directory 2019-2020 will include all data entered into the application before August 1, 2019. The School Directory application became active during the 2012-2013 school year, replacing the following paper forms:
- PI-1201 Verification of Private Schools within Public School Districts
- PI-1203 School District Statistical Report
- PI-1280 Public School Update
- PI-1281 Private School Update (replaced in 2017)
The screens in the application roughly correspond to the old paper forms.
For questions about this information, submit a Help Desk case.