Instructions for Accessing the School Directory Application
- To get to the School Directory application, you will need your WAMS user ID and password. Please go to Secure Home Information page.
- Click the Secure Home link at the beginning of the first sentence.
- After you enter your WAMS user ID and password, click School Directory.
- When you get to the page with the photos, click Log In to Application.
- For districts only: The district information displays first. Click the Public Schools tab to view or change the school information.
The School Directory application allows districts, independent charter schools, and private schools to update the DPI database directly instead of submitting changes on paper forms for the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) to enter. The application is open year-round except for the month of August. The printed Wisconsin School Directory 2019-2020 will include all data entered into the application before August 1, 2019. The School Directory application became active during the 2012-2013 school year, replacing the following paper forms:
- PI-1201 Verification of Private Schools within Public School Districts
- PI-1203 School District Statistical Report
- PI-1280 Public School Update
- PI-1281 Private School Update (replaced in 2017)
The screens in the application roughly correspond to the old paper forms.
For questions about this information, please submit a help ticket.