Comprehensive career development activities help students discover their interests, talents, abilities, and the different ways their discoveries might be used. It also equips students with research skills to enable them to form a realistic picture of job opportunities.
Through the Academic and Career Planning process, students will create and cultivate their own unique and information-based visions for post-secondary success, obtained through self-exploration, career exploration, and the development of career management and planning skills.
- Career Cruising in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Career Readiness through Pathways
- CTE Programs of Study
- Job Hunt Preparation Guide
- Student Career Info
- Wisconsin Job Centers
- Bureau of Labor Statistics K12 Career Information
- Military Career Guide
- Opening Doors to Employment, June 2013, Wisconsin Transition Improvement Grant for Students with Disabilities