Free workshop to provide information on the 2019-20 application cycle for 21st Century Community Learning Center (CCLC) grants. The federal grants fund after school programs across the state of Wisconsin to:
- Provide opportunities for academic enrichment to help students, particularly students attending low-performing schools, to meet challenging state academic standards
- Offer students a broad array of additional services, programs, and activities designed to reinforce and complement the regular academic program of participating students
- Offer the families of students served by community learning centers opportunities for active and meaningful engagement in their children’s education, including opportunities for literacy and related educational development
Public school districts, private schools, charter schools, and community-based organizations (including faith-based organizations) targeting students enrolled in schools eligible for Title I, schoolwide programs are invited to apply.
Call-in details for the December 7 workshop
- iPhone one-tap: US: +1-646-876-9923, passcode 741230289#; or +1-669-900-6833, passcode 741230289#
- Standard telephone or cell phone: +1-646-876-9923 or +1-669-900-6833, webinar ID: 741 230 289
**Please note, this application cycle is intended for new applicants or current grantees in the fifth and final year of their grant. Additional information can be found on the CLC website.
Tanya Morin, Consultant
DPI 21st Century Community Learning Center Programs