Thursday, December 6, 2018 -
4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The State Superintendent's Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Advisory (AODA) Council provides advice and recommendations on the design of comprehensive AODA programs.
- Welcome and introductions
- Introductions & DPI updates: Personnel, budget ask, and Council overview
- Mini-grant results
- AODA Program Grants (forms finalized/updates)
- External Reviewers needed for:
- Spring for AODA Program grants (remote)
- AODA Biennial Report Highlights/Infographic
- Online Youth Risk Behavior Survey Update
- ESSA Update Title IV Part A
- Wisconsin Safe and Healthy Schools (WISH) Training Center Updates
- Next meeting: Spring/Summer 2019? Where?
Wilderness Resort and Convention Center, Wisconsin Dells
Room Glacier A
Brian Dean, Consultant
Student Services/Prevention and Wellness Team