The multiple change initiatives underway in education demand more time for learning leadership than ever before. How will you manage such leadership challenges? Where will you find the time? Managing to Lead is designed for an administrator and his/her administrative assistant to take TOGETHER. This has helped countless teams and schools take substantial “leaps forward” in their work – and in their personal lives.
Register for this one-day workshop with your teammate and find a better way! Participants spend the day working together as a team to improve time management and office procedures for a more productive, professional, and enjoyable daily experience at work and beyond!
- Reflect on the common design mismatch of managing a school with 20th-century routines while trying to lead a 21st-century learning organization.
- Understand how this design mismatch inhibits desired results -- inside and outside of work.
- Articulate specific goals for professional and personal growth.
- Find sustainable ways to increase impact on what matters most and build a sense of team.
- Leave the session armed with ways to obtain a personal and professional “leap forward” during the school year.
Holiday Inn, Stevens Point
Learn more: https://awsa.memberclicks.net/m2l