Friday, November 10, 2017 -
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Safe Schools-Healthy Students and Project AWARE State Management Team meeting to consider the following issues.
- Greetings and Introductions
- Medicaid rate updates
- State student mental health funding passed in the biennial budget
- Safe Schools Healthy Students No Cost Extension update
- Discussion: How can the SMT support the state funded school mental health work?
- AWARE summary of annual data report
- LEAs share their referral pathways; a strategy to increase student access to mental health services
More information is available on the Safe Schools Healthy Students website.
Holiday Inn American Center
5109 West Terrace Drive, Madison, WI 53718
Safe Schools/Healthy Students Consultant