Monday, October 19, 2020 -
9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The State Superintendent’s Advisory Council on Deaf and Hard of Hearing Issues will meet to continue discussion and work on issues related to Wisconsin’s Deaf and Hard of Hearing students.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Review agenda, previous meeting minutes, and action items
- DPI special education update
- Reports from WESP-DHH
- Updates on the impact of COVID-19 on deaf/hard of hearing students
- Updates on adding deaf/blind as a separate disability category
- Eligibility criteria for hearing impairment
- Birth-to-three program
- Focus areas for this council for the coming academic year
- Agenda review for the January council meeting
- Review action items
Due to COVID-19 and Governor Evers guidelines, this meeting will be held virtually. Please contact (202) 740-2066 for more information, the meeting link, or accommodations.
For more information or a copy of the meeting agenda, please contact Ryan Gollner, Center Director of the Wisconsin Education Services Program for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing at (262) 740-2066.