The State Superintendent’s Advisory Council on 4-Year-Old Kindergarten and Community Approaches (4KCA) advises the state superintendent on new and continuing issues regarding the establishment and sustenance of
4-year-old kindergarten (4K) in communities throughout the state, including community-based approaches that blend public and private funding to make 4K accessible to all children and their families.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Recommendation Direction: Updates
- Preschool Development Grant
- Recommendation Direction: Small Group Discussion
- Recommendation Direction: Large Group Share-Out