The Wisconsin Council on Special Education provides policy guidance to the Department of Public Instruction and its Division for Learning Support in matters related to the education of all children with disabilities in Wisconsin. The purpose of this meeting is the
- presentation of plaques to outgoing Council members,
- a special report on mediation and IEP facilitation,
- a special report on the Annual Performance Report,
- a special report on Every Student Succeeds Act with an emphasis on Accountability,
- a report on the Survival Survey Results,
- provide update on information learned about ByLaws, and
- vote for approval on Open Forum letter.
A complete agenda is available on the Council on Special Education Agenda and Minutes website.
GEF 3, Room P41
125 South Webster Street, Madison WI 53703
(608) 266-5195 or (800) 441-4563