Friday, August 20, 2021 -
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The purpose of this meeting is to update the State Superintendent on the council’s work and to discuss and coordinate next steps in advocating for students that come from military families. In addition, the council will discuss any questions from membership.
• Call to Order
• Roll Call
• Approval of Agenda
• Approval of Minutes from February 28, 2020
• Welcome Dr. Underly
• ACTION ITEM - Vote on Recommendation to the Commission related to the inclusion of the Guard and Reserve to the Interstate Compact.
• Update on Commissioner Activities
• Update on School Liaison Activities
• Update on Educator Leadership Rendezvous
• Updates and Input from Members
• Resources Available from Military Interstate Children’s Compact Commission
• Additional Information/Questions
• Future Meetings