We are excited to offer new growth-focused Educator Effectiveness (EE) System record-keeping tools to better support your local processes! Educators across the state told us—loud and clear—that the current forms setup is difficult, time-consuming, redundant, and does a poor job of supporting educators at different stages in their professional careers. The challenges of the past year have increased the need for new tools. Many of you have wrestled with what your local EE processes will look like moving forward.
While you can choose to keep your current setup in the Frontline Education platform, we hope that these new record-keeping options better support you in your growth-focused processes.
- Advanced Customization: Start with a basic setup option and customize further to support your district needs.
- Increased Flexibility: Flexibility in a variety of areas, including who completes growth tasks in specific years of the cycle (educator, evaluator, or both).
- Focus on Growth: Better recognition of areas of strength, and targeted focus on identifying and developing areas for growth.
- Streamlined Processes: combined forms save time and reduce burden.
- Enhanced Visualization: annual and cycle composites of information provide a streamlined view of the growth process.
- Automatic Sharing: Automatic sharing and display of key information between forms eliminates the need to jump back and forth.
- Agency Through Simplification: choose which fields are required to be completed.
- Bonus: All references to scoring have been removed, focusing growth across levels of performance on discrete skills.
DPI is offering multiple setup options that you can further configure. We’ve created resources and tools to help you decide what will work best for you and your staff.
New form options outline (aligned to EE processes)
Dates & Deadlines
- May 2021: Local review of options, decision-making
- June 2021: Sign-up for desired setup starts in June. Sign-up to remain open through September 1st. (Note that rollover of this year must be completed before setup can begin by Frontline Education)
- July/Aug 2021: Frontline Education completes setups on first-come-first-served basis (setup process can take at least 4 weeks).
- September 1, 2021: Sign-up closes
Sign-Up for Setup
Due to the time needed to complete the setup to have access and support a meaningful start for the 2021-22 school year, this sign-up window has closed. If you would like to inquire about the setup timeline if a request is filed at this time, contact Laura Ruckert at firstname.lastname@example.org. The form templates will remain available options for adoption moving forward.