We invite you to the 11th annual summit to explore best practices for educator preparation in environmental education. This workshop is hosted in partnership with the Teacher Educator Network for Environmental Education (TENFEE) planning team and is funded by the Wisconsin Association for Environmental Education (WAEE) and Wisconsin Society for Science Teachers (WSST).
Join fellow teacher educators from around the state to learn about best practices, explore environmental education opportunities, and connect with others engaged in educator preparation programs (EPPs).
Additional benefits include:
- Be a part of an ongoing statewide network to advance environmental education in EPPs,
- Talk with invited DPI content area and licensing consultants about environmental education integration in your discipline,
- Provide input on best practices for environmental education in EPPs,
- Contribute to the creation of a toolkit that can be used in EPPs as well as serve as a resource for educators in the field, and
- Receive a $250 stipend for attending (payable upon project completion).
Dates: Wednesday, July 7 and Thursday, July 8 from 9 am - 3 pm each day, online, with a project to complete.
Space is limited, please register as soon as possible, but no later than June 1, 2021.