Welcome to Wisconsin FBLA!
At this year's state conference, Wisconsin FBLA's general sessions were broadcast live online. Parents, community partners and conference sponsors were invited to connect with our membership to celebrate the achievements of our Wisconsin student members. Click the banner below and enter the password wifbla to watch a recording of our 2018 State Leadership Conference sessions. Our awards ceremony video is currently unavailable, so please check back soon.
What's New in Wisconsin FBLA
- The 2018-19 Local Chapter Contact Survey is available for schools to report any adviser email changes and connect your local chapter officers with important upcoming Wisconsin FBLA information.
- Registration to attend one of the 2018 Fall Leadership Lab events is available until Wednesday, October 3 based upon availability. Additionally, the Wisconsin FBLA-PBL Foundation will again provide registration scholarship opportunities for Wisconsin local members to attend the one of the Leadership Labs or the National Fall Leadership Conference in Chicago.
- Wisconsin FBLA will not host our annual two-day Fall Leadership Conference in November 2018 as the national office has announced that the National Fall Leadership Conference will be held in Chicago on November 2-3, 2018. Our state officer team will attend the conference in Chicago and we hope to see all our Wisconsin FBLA chapters there! Consider sharing this welcome message from the national officer team with your local members to learn more about NFLC.
- Submit your CTE College & Career Success Stories.
- Watch our Career & Technical Student Organization State Officer Videos to learn more about how our future business leaders are making a difference in Wisconsin.
- Adviser Mentor Program
►New Advisers: Submit the WI FBLA New Adviser Mentor Program online form to get connected with Wisconsin FBLA Communication Specialist Stephanie Jansen who will serve as our statewide adviser mentor.
- Have a question about FBLA? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions document to address your area of interest.