Welcome to Wisconsin FBLA!
The 65th Annual State Leadership Conference was held in April 2019. The following sessions were live-streamed, and recordings are available for review via our Conference Rewind portal. Password is wifbla.
What's New in Wisconsin FBLA
- All Wisconsin middle level and high school advisers must submit their Membership Verification Form by 4 PM on Thursday, November 21 to support our state office's ability to set up our Regional Leadership Conference Registration system that is scheduled to open on Tuesday, December 3, 2020. Paid and Unpaid membership spreadsheets will be emailed to advisers on Monday, November 18.
- Learn about how the Wisconsin FBLA-PBL Foundation is working to support, sustain and grow FBLA in our state. Individuals and organizations interested in directing sponsorship and donation support may visit the Wisconsin FBLA-PBL website.
- The Wisconsin FBLA Event Calendar webpage has been updated to reflect activities and dealines for the 2019-2020 school year.
- The Wisconsin FBLA Executive Board approved the transition of chapters in Rock and Walworth county to Region 7 in 2019-2020 to help balance growth in Region 5.
- Adviser may submit your Member of the Month nomination for regional consideration. Our first member of the month recipients are scheduled to be announced on October 1.
- The 2019-2020 Local Chapter Contact Survey is available for schools to report any adviser email changes and connect your local chapter officers with important upcoming Wisconsin FBLA information.
- The 2019-2020 Wisconsin FBLA Program of Work has been posted under the About Us menu.
For questions about this information, contact David Thomas (608) 266-2348