Welcome to Wisconsin FBLA!
Please review updates about conference related activities and ongoing Wisconsin FBLA operations through the message page button displayed below:
What's New in Wisconsin FBLA
- Wisconsin student members placed in the top 10 in over 30 competitive events during this summer’s national leadership experience. View all the chapter and member achievements in this special national edition of Tomorrow’s Business Leader.
- Congratulations to Daryl Bratz, previously retired from Thorp High School for your recent Honorary Lifetime Award. Check out this video feature as Daryl becomes the 23rd person to ever be recognized nationally for this award.
- The goals, objectives, actions, and measurable targets for Wisconsin FBLA are outlined in the state officer team 2020-2021 program of work. The Wisconsin FBLA-PBL Foundation will continue to support Wisconsin FBLA with these updated programs for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Wisconsin FBLA Local Chapter Survey - complete this form to help us get advisers and local officers connected to activities associated with our Fall Leadership Experience.
- Interested in starting or reactivated a FBLA chapter at your school? Check out this New Chapter Toolkit and complete the National FBLA New Chapter Form. Register at least 10 student members and your chapter will be eligible to receive $100 from the Wisconsin FBLA-PBL Foundation (a check to your chapter will be sent in January 2021).
- The Region 7 trading pin design, submitted by Kenosha Bradford, received the most votes and will be forwarded for production and distribution over the 2020-2021 & 2021-2022 school years.
- Learn about how the Wisconsin FBLA-PBL Foundation is working to support, sustain and grow FBLA in our state. Individuals and organizations interested in directing sponsorship and donation support may visit the Wisconsin FBLA-PBL website.
For questions about this information, contact David Thomas (608) 266-2348