Welcome to Wisconsin FBLA!
Hello Wisconsin FBLA! I’m Paige Allemann, a senior at Cochrane-Fountain City High School, and I am honored to be your 2017-2018 State President. This past year I served as your 2016-2017 Region IV Vice President. Along with this, I have also served my local chapter as vice president and president. I am so excited for this year, and I can’t wait to experience this year together!
What's New in Wisconsin FBLA
- Wisconsin State Superintendent Proclamation - Wisconsin FBLA Week
- State Leadership Conference (SLC) updates will occur weekly throughout the next few months. Continue to visit the SLC website to view the event preview video, program information, breaking news and more!
- Save the date for the 2018 Local Chapter Officer Training scheduled in Madison on Wednesday, June 13 and Thursday, June 14, 2018. Updated registration information for 2018 is coming soon.
- Wisconsin FBLA will not host our annual two-day Fall Leadership Conference in November 2018 as the national office has announced that the National Fall Leadership Conference will be held in Chicago on November 2-3, 2018. Our state officer team will attend the conference in Chicago and we hope to see all our Wisconsin FBLA chapters there!
- The 2017-18 Local Chapter Contact Survey is available for schools to report any adviser email changes and connect your local chapter officers with important upcoming Wisconsin FBLA information.
- Access the 2017-18 theme: Elevate Your Future logo package.
- Check out our top 10 finishers at the National Leadership Conference.
- Submit your CTE College & Career Success Stories.
- Watch our Career & Technical Student Organization State Officer Videos to learn more about how our future business leaders are making a difference in Wisconsin.
- Adviser Mentor Program
►New Advisers: You may access the WI FBLA New Adviser Mentor Program online form .
►Veteran Advisers: If you are interested in assisting as a mentor to a newer adviser, then please use this Google spreadsheet where you can enter your contact information for new advisers .
- Have a question about FBLA? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions document to address your area of interest.
WI FBLA Chapters Interactive Google Map
Users must have a PDF reader installed and configured on their web browser to view PDF files. The Acrobat reader is available free at Adobe's web site.