Welcome to Wisconsin FBLA!
Connect with us online through YouTube on Sunday, January 31 at 6 PM for the premiere of the 2021 Regional Leadership Conference Opening Session. After the conclusion of the session, connect with regional officer candidates through candidate profiles posted on your regional website and follow up with your adviser to schedule your February 6 membership activities sponsored by our current Regional Vice Presidents. Be sure to note that some activities require pre-registration so visit regional conference websites for additional details about upcoming scheduled activities. Be sure to note the officer candidates referenced in the final 3 minutes of this video as elections will take place on February 3 through February 5. Our Regional Vice Presidents have scheduled many engaging activities for our members February 6 and each regional site will host a closing session on that date to conclude our conference by recognizing competitive event winners. Visit the regional websites referenced online at https://dpi.wi.gov/fbla/conferences/rlc and access the conference websites for additional schedule details and pre-registration links for some events. A special thank you to Dan Kelley, Chief Financial Officer at American Family Insurance, for your support as our keynote speaker. Any feedback about this session or questions about Wisconsin FBLA may be forwarded to the Wisconsin FBLA State President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review updates about conference related activities and ongoing Wisconsin FBLA operations through the message page button displayed below:
What's New in Wisconsin FBLA
- Proclamation: February 14-21, 2021 - FBLA Week
- Another component of our Wisconsin FBLA Fall Leadership Experience was activated on October 1. Check out the October Wisconsin FBLA e-Bulletin (WFeB) for additional details.
- Wisconsin student members placed in the top 10 in over 30 competitive events during this summer’s national leadership experience. View all the chapter and member achievements in this special national edition of Tomorrow’s Business Leader.
- Congratulations to Daryl Bratz, previously retired from Thorp High School for your recent Honorary Lifetime Award. Check out this video feature as Daryl becomes the 23rd person to ever be recognized nationally for this award.
- The goals, objectives, actions, and measurable targets for Wisconsin FBLA are outlined in the state officer team 2020-2021 program of work. The Wisconsin FBLA-PBL Foundation will continue to support Wisconsin FBLA with these updated programs for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Wisconsin FBLA Local Chapter Survey - complete this form to help us get advisers and local officers connected to activities associated with our Fall Leadership Experience.
- Interested in starting or reactivated a FBLA chapter at your school? Check out this New Chapter Toolkit and complete the National FBLA New Chapter Form. Register at least 10 student members and your chapter will be eligible to receive $100 from the Wisconsin FBLA-PBL Foundation (a check to your chapter will be sent in January 2021).
- The Region 7 trading pin design, submitted by Kenosha Bradford, received the most votes and will be forwarded for production and distribution over the 2020-2021 & 2021-2022 school years.
- Learn about how the Wisconsin FBLA-PBL Foundation is working to support, sustain and grow FBLA in our state. Individuals and organizations interested in directing sponsorship and donation support may visit the Wisconsin FBLA-PBL website.