Welcome to the 2020-21 Competitive Events Page!
Competitive Event Updates
Updates for 2021-2021 coming soon! As of September 1, the National FBLA-PBL office is still preparing updates to their event rubrics, format guide, and event guidelines posted online at https://www.fbla-pbl.org/fbla/competitive-events/ (HS) & https://www.fbla-pbl.org/middle-level/competitive-events/ (ML).
Competitive Event Resources:
- High School Competitive Event Guidelines 2019-2020 (updated Jan 2020)
- Update 2/3/2020: At their January meeting, the National FBLA-PBL Board of Directors passed a motion to allow students who are competing in a partner-sponsored competitive event that takes place prior to the National Leadership Conference to compete in a second competitive event at the National Leadership Conference, if they should qualify to do so. This will affect students who qualify to compete in the Virtual Business Challenge Management and Finance events, since they are now taking place online prior to the National Leadership Conference.
- Update Jan 2020: Clarified all event submissions are due by Friday, February 28, 2020 to align with the Wisconsin Events Calendar (not the First Wednesday in March).
- Middle Level Competitive Event Guidelines 2019-2020
- ML 2019 Regional Leadership Conference Non-Qualifying Objective Test Competencies (2019-2020 Competency Updates Coming Soon!)
- ML 2019 State Leadership Conference Non-Qualifying Objective Test Competencies (2019-2020 Competency Updates Coming Soon!)
- Dress Code
- Format Guide
- Competitor Change Request Form (report all substitutions and cancellations)
- Who's Who in FBLA & Regional Member Recognition -- use this form for all regional recognition and state competitive event submissions.
- Statement of Assurance Form -- ALL Regional and State Level Submission must be submitted using this online form. This form is used for entries associated with the following events: (Updated for 2020)
- 3-D Animation
- Digital Video Production
- Middle Level Multimedia & Website Development.
- Submit your SLC Pre-Judged PDF Event Submission Form for the following events:
- American Enterprise Project
- Business Financial Plan
- Business Plan
- Community Service Project
- Future Business Leader
- Job Interview
- Local Chapter Annual Business Report
- Partnership with Business Project
- Visit the Wisconsin Regional Leadership Conference and/or the State Leadership Conference sites for all other event submission links.
National FBLA-PBL Event Resources:
- National Competitive Event Information
- FBLA-PBL on YouTube
- FBLA Competitive Events & National Business Administration Standards
Leadership Conference Budget Information (rate estimates for 2020-21):
- State $5 and National $6 Membership; Total $11 paid to the national office
- Regional Leadership Conference $20
- State Leadership Conference $65; hotel rates approximately $100 to $130 per night
- National Leadership Conference-view the national conference site for rates