Welcome to the 2021-22 Competitive Events Page!
Competitive Event Updates
As of October 19, the National FBLA-PBL office has prepared updates to their event rubrics, format guide, and event guidelines posted online at https://www.fbla-pbl.org/divisions/fbla/fbla-competitive-events/ (HS) & https://www.fbla-pbl.org/divisions/fbla-middle-level/competitive-events/ (ML). The following local chapter adviser message was released with an overview of pending updates to regional/state competitive event guidelines. A copy of this message may be reviewed online at https://dpi.wi.gov/fbla/news/WIFBLA-COVID19. Please be sure to note that National Repeat Competitor restrictions apply to all 2020 National Leadership Experience event participants.
Competitive Event Resources:
- High School Regional Competitive Event Guidelines 2021-2022 (October 2021)
- WI FBLA State Competitive Event Guide (updated November 29, 2021)
- Middle Level Competitive Event Guidelines 2021-2022 (October 2021)
- Dress Code
- Format Guide
- All forms related to competitive events, should be referenced from either the Regional Leadership Conference and/or the State Leadership Conference webpages so that content specific to the level of participation can be referenced.
National FBLA-PBL Event Resources:
Leadership Conference Budget Information (rate estimates for 2021-22):
- State $5 and National $6 Membership; Total $11 paid to the national office
- Regional Leadership Conference $20 (adviser registration and chapter shipping fees are waived for all regional event locations)
- State Leadership Conference $40 event competitors, registration required but no charge for faculty advisers, no registration or charges for non-competitive event leadership participants
- National Leadership Conference-view the national conference site for rates