2019 National Leadership Conference in San Antonio!
The National Leadership Conference (NLC) concludes the membership year and sets the stage for the upcoming school year. The FBLA NLC is held each summer. Participants get involved in business-related and leadership development workshops, tour business and corporate facilities, elect national officers, and participate in the National Awards Program competitive events.
Looking for local help with travel and rooming arrangements--consider connecting with another Wisconsin FBLA Chapter!
NLC 2019-San Antonio, Texas
|Deadline||Form or Action Item||Document Download or Web Link|
Airline Reservations - see the national conference guide for information about potential flight discounts. Recommend using an incognito browser when searching for flights as multiple airline reservation systems use your browsing history to mark up flight prices.
Hotel Reservations - space may be limited.
FBLA Wisconsin – San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter,
Hotel Contact: Brittany Perera, Event Housing Coordinator,
Hotel Room Rates: 18.21% Sales/Occupancy Tax
NLC Travel Discounts Information: Conference discounts on airline, rental cars, shuttle services available
|April 17, 2019||
If competing in skill production events, then submit the NLC Skill Event Form to schedule your testing location, date and time.
Events that are considered Skill Events are:
|May 1 - May 17, 2019||
WI FBLA National Skills Event Testing Window
|May 3, 2019||Additional SLC Award Order (only for defective and additional award orders)
NOTE: only 1 acrylic award was presented at SLC; however, the state office has automatically ordered additional awards for all team event participants--DO NOT complete this form to request awards for additional team participants.
|May 3, 2019||T-Shirt and Spirit Package||2019 Spirit Package Order Form|
|May 3, 2019 (Recommend chapters submit all pre-judged materials prior to the official May 10, 2019 deadline)||
May 10, 2019: All HS & ML prejudged materials must be received at the national center by 11:59 p.m. eastern
Critical Notice: this is the national deadline and chapters are responsible to confirm that all materials have been submitted--our state office takes no role in the submission or verification of prejudged materials
|May 3, 2019||
End of Year CTSO report to State Office (Gold Seal Chapter requirement)
Critical Notice: Local Chapter Verification of Official Competitive Event Roster Only name changes and drops can be processed after May 10 directly through the national office until June 7.
|End of Year CTSO Report|
|May 10, 2019
Substitution/Cancellation & Chapter Event Roster Updates
|NLC Roster Update Online Form (WI FBLA)|
|May 17, 2019||
FBLA NLC and IFL: Early bird registration deadline
|June 9, 2019||FBLA Local Voting Delegates: Registration deadline|
See the National FBLA Official Calendar for complete list and to verify all deadlines!
If you were a winner at this year's FBLA-PBL National Awards Program, please modify this press release with your name, the name of your school, and the name of your award. Then distribute it to your local papers and media, and share it on your social network.
National Leadership Conference Top 10 Winners Archive
- National Leadership Conference Archive Of Top 10 Winners From All States
- 2018 Wisconsin FBLA NLC Competitive Event Top 10 Winners Excel (no photos)
- 2017 Wisconsin FBLA NLC Competitive Event Top 10 Winners Excel (no photos)
- 2016 Wisconsin FBLA NLC Competitive Event Top 10 Winners Excel (no photos)
- 2015 Wisconsin FBLA NLC Competitive Event Top 10 Winners Excel (no photos)
- 2014 Wisconsin FBLA NLC Competitive Event Top 10 Winners Excel (no photos)
- 2013 Wisconsin FBLA NLC Competitive Event Top 10 Winners Excel (no photos)
- 2012 Wisconsin FBLA NLC Competitive Event Top 10 Winners
- 2011 Wisconsin FBLA NLC Competitive Event Top 10 Winners
- 2010 Wisconsin FBLA NLC Competitive Event Top 10 Winners
- 2009 Wisconsin FBLA NLC Competitive Event Top 10 Winners
- 2008 Wisconsin FBLA NLC Competitive Event Top 10 Winners