Helpful Resources for New and Continuing FBLA Advisers
- Access the FBLA Chapter Management Handbook from the National FBLA site.
- Find your 2020-2021 regional chapter affiliation on the state map
- Update from 2019-2020: The Wisconsin FBLA Executive Board has approved moving chapters in Rock and Walworth county to Region 7.
- Request to have your local chapter meet with a member of our WI FBLA State Officer Team to learn more about opportunities in FBLA. Plan an online meeting by making a request today! Here are some of the Fall Leadership Experience digital materials that were created by the state officer team in the fall of 2020.
- March of Dimes
- Interested in activating/reactivating your chapter. Visit the Start a Chapter link online.
- New advisers, here are helpful resources from the FBLA-PBL National Office regarding your role as an FBLA adviser.
- Get connected to our National Community for Local Advisers online.
Middle Level Resources
- National FBLA Middle Level Chapter Handbook
FBLA Chapter Resources
- Wisconsin Samples - Outstanding Chapter Award Activities (National program rebranded as Champion Chapter in 2021)
- Sample Chapter Bylaw Template
- Adviser's Survival Guidebook
- Bulletin Board Ideas
- Chapter Ideas
- FBLA Brochure
- Fun Activities to Build Membership
- Goals and Activities
- Local Chapter Resource Guide
- Participant Check List
- Recruitment Letter Template
- Management of a Chapter
- Minutes of a Meeting/Treasurer's Report
Program of Work
- Program of Work Template
- End of Year Report
- 2021-2022 State Program of Work
- Sample Local Chapter Annual Business Report
- Business Achievement Awards Registration
- Dress Code
- Competitive Event Guidelines & Adviser Handbook
- Bylaws - National Organization
- Fact Sheet
- CTSO Guide to Federal Perkins Funds
- CTSO Reference Guide
Local Chapter Tools
- Chapter Ice Breaker Activities
- FBLA Week Ideas
- FBLA Week Ideas Booklet
- FBLA Week Recruitment Booklet
- Fundraising Ideas Packet
- Membership Recruiting Ideas
- Professional Division PowerPoint
- Requesting Funding from a Local Business-Sample Letter
- School Store Handbook