Helpful Resources for New and Continuing FBLA Advisers
- Access the 2019-20 theme logo package: "A World of Opportunities"
- Access the FBLA Chapter Management Handbook from the National FBLA site.
- To find your 2018-2019 regional chapter affiliation on the state map, please click here.
- Update for 2019-2020: The Wisconsin FBLA Executive Board has approved moving chapters in Rock and Walworth county to Region 7. A new state map will be released later this summer to reflect this change.
- Request to have your local chapter meet with a member of our WI FBLA State Officer Team to learn more about opportunities in FBLA. Plan an online meeting by making a request today!
- March of Dimes
New Adviser Resources
- Interested in activating/reactivating your chapter.
- New advisers, here is helpful guidance from the FBLA-PBL National Office regarding your role as an FBLA adviser
- Adviser Mentor Program
- New Advisers: You may access the WI FBLA New Adviser Mentor Program form online
Middle Level Resources
FBLA Chapter Resources
- Wisconsin Samples - Outstanding Chapter Award Activities
- Sample Chapter Bylaw Template
- Adviser's Survival Guidebook
- Bulletin Board Ideas
- Chapter Ideas
- FBLA Brochure
- Fun Activities to Build Membership
- Goals and Activities
- Participant Check List
- Recruitment Letter Template
- Big 10 Recruitment Tips flyer
- Management of a Chapter
- Minutes of a Meeting/Treasurer's Report
- Public Relations Suggestions
Program of Work
- Program of Work Template
- End of Year Report
- 2019-2020 State Program of Work
- Sample Local Chapter Annual Business Report
- Business Achievement Awards Registration
- Dress Code
- Competitive Event Guidelines & Adviser Handbook
- Bylaws - National Organization
- Fact Sheet
- Fun Facts
- CTSO Guide to Federal Perkins Funds
- CTSO Reference Guide
Local Chapter Tools
For questions about this information, contact David Thomas (608) 266-2348