Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) is a dynamic and effective national student organization that helps young men and women become leaders and address important personal, family, work and societal issues through Family and Consumer Sciences Education. FCCLA has more than 220,000 members and nearly 7,000 chapters from 50 state associations and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. The organization has involved more than ten million youth since its founding in 1945.
FCCLA: The Ultimate Leadership Experience is unique among youth organizations because its programs are planned and run by members. It is the only career and technical in-school student organization with the family as its central focus. Participation in national programs and chapter activities helps members become strong leaders in their families, careers and communities.
What's New in the WI Association of FCCLA
Funding is available for Wisconsin CTSO/Peer-Led Teen Driver Safety Projects again this year. Please see the Wisconsin CTSO website for complete details about the 2019-2020 CTSO Collaborative Project.
Please become familiar with the mandatory dress code policy for Wisconsin FCCLA events that was revised in January, 2019.
Looking for an environmentally friendly way to raise funds for your school or FCCLA chapter? Recycle with the Green School Project!
- FCCLA Foundation Grant Application - Adviser
- FCCLA Foundation Grant Application - Chapter
- FCCLA Foundation Scholarship Application - Chapter President
- WI FCCLA State Officers/Advisers
- Regional Representative Application (due Sept 20)
- State Officer Application
- State President Application
- State Officer Duties (revised July, 2018)
- State Elections Guidebook
- WI FCCLA By-laws (revised April, 2017)
- WI FCCLA Regional Districts Map
- Scholarship Information
Some of these links may take you to a non-DPI Website. Use of these linked sites do not represent a DPI endorsement of the hosting agency nor other information