Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) is a dynamic and effective national student organization that helps young men and women become leaders and address important personal, family, work and societal issues through Family and Consumer Sciences Education. FCCLA has more than 220,000 members and nearly 7,000 chapters from 50 state associations and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. The organization has involved more than ten million youth since its founding in 1945.
FCCLA: The Ultimate Leadership Experience is unique among youth organizations because its programs are planned and run by members. It is the only career and technical in-school student organization with the family as its central focus. Participation in national programs and chapter activities helps members become strong leaders in their families, careers and communities.
What's New in the WI Association of FCCLA
Wisconsin FCCLA state officers welcome an opportunity to provide you with helpful information to meet the needs of your local chapter members by sharing new resources, real world experiences through state and national programs, and share timely updates via email this year. Please complete this online form if you are a local FCCLA chapter officer during the 2020-2021 school year.
Help connect your community to the Internet with Access from AT&T by learning more about how FCCLA is partnering with Access from AT&T: a program to provide low-cost wireline home Internet service.
Looking for an environmentally friendly way to raise funds for your school or FCCLA chapter? Recycle with the Green School Project!
- FCCLA Foundation Grant Application - Adviser
- FCCLA Foundation Grant Application - Chapter
- FCCLA Foundation Scholarship Application - Chapter President
- WI FCCLA State Officers/Advisers
- Local FCCLA Chapter Officers Contact Form (new Sept 2020)
- Regional Representative Application (due Sept 30)
- State Officer Application (due Feb 15)
- State President Application
- State Officer Duties (revised July, 2018)
- State Elections Guidebook
- WI FCCLA By-laws (revised April, 2017)
- WI FCCLA Regional Districts Map
- Scholarship Information
Some of these links may take you to a non-DPI Website. Use of these linked sites do not represent a DPI endorsement of the hosting agency nor other information