Wisconsin Personal Financial Literacy Surveys
2016 Wisconsin Financial Literacy Informal Survey
DPI is offering a publicly editable financial literacy informal survey document that provides users with a list of all public and private schools in Wisconsin and supports the open editing of financial literacy information to define the following:
- dates of reality store events,
- Personal Financial Literacy course requirements, and
- Personal Financial Literacy Assessment requirements.
This document has been established as a public service to support the open editing, updating, and shared communication of local financial literacy information. As a publicly editable document, users should note that this is not an official posting of information and the intent is purely an informal communication tool that will potentially reduce the number of email listserv questions about what schools are currently offering. This information is not intended to be used as an official reporting tool and is not to be referenced as such.
2013 Wisconsin Personal Financial Literacy Survey Results
The Governor’s Council on Financial Literacy has released the following documents that are associated with the Wisconsin Departments of Financial Institutions and Public Instruction Financial Literacy Survey.
- Survey Shows 44 Percent Of Wisconsin School Districts Require Course In Personal Financial Literacy -- September 24, 2013 (PDF: 51 KB / 2 pages)
- DFI's Executive Summary of the survey(PDF: 90 KB / 1 page)
- St. Norbert Financial Literacy Survey 2013 Final Report (PDF: 2.66 MB / 39 pages)
- Financial Literacy Survey WI School Districts September 2013 (PDF: 750 KB / 19 pages)