Notes from meeting with Mark M. and Laurie about DPI alignment
- WI Framework for Principal Leadership Rubric lives within the EE pages and resource https://dpi.wi.gov/sites/default/files/imce/ee/pdf/principalprocessmanua...
- Look at updated EEP tool page ---Module + option https://dpi.wi.gov/ee/training-tools/training
- crosswalk of FR principal with DPI framework -- need to do the same with CESA 6 Cathy Clarksen
Where to put connected links
- DPI EE Quick Learning Library--feature, link back to, contacts, AWSA materials
TBD - with Educator Development team--what DPI principal docs to we link and crosswalk with the statement-- DPI, AWSA,
- key issues linked to FR, planning, topics of interest to AWSA
- add content after September event
- AWSA article, write up information
- professional learning connections --student ITL, empowered learning lit review for WI schools,
- add section on bottom - literatur key components, beyond ISTE leader and teacher standards - leadership, innovation, conditions of equity
(NOTE - insert graphic as jpg and link out to poster)
Future Ready Principals™ are building level innovators who believe in:
- Creating a vision that supports personalized teaching and learning that maximizes the potential of digital learning.
- Modeling the type of professional learning by empowering staff to lead, learn, fail, and repeat.
- Making anytime, anywhere learning a reality.
- Developing a plan to ensure ubiquitous connectivity in and out of school.
- Advocating for the use of multiple strategies to meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Working to build partnerships to communicate and agree upon a shared vision for student learning in their community.
Connections to DPI