- Summer School Information
- 2021-2022 Independent Charter School Membership Information & Forms
- Independent Charter School Membership History
- Independent Charter School Aid Payment Letter (updated August 3, 2022)
- Independent Charter School Pupil Count Report Instructions (updated August 31, 2022)
- Independent Charter School Pupil Count Report (MC-1567)
Full-time equivalent (FTE), or membership, is used to calculate the amount of state aid received by independent charter schools. FTE is the enrollment count adjusted for full-time equivalency. For example, a 4 year-old kindergarten student may be counted as 0.5 FTE or 0.6 FTE if 87.5 hours of parent outreach is provided.
Data in the Excel files below are updated throughout the school year. The files include the name of the charter school, charter school authorizer, headcount and FTE for the September and January counts along with total payments made to each independent charter school.
|Historical Chart - Headcount and FTE|
|Membership History & Per Pupil Amount by School|