Students may apply for the SNSP for the 2021-22 school year from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
2021-22 SNSP Student Eligibility Requirements
A student must be a Wisconsin resident and must either have: (1) an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or services plan that is currently being implemented or (2) an IEP or services plan that was developed no earlier than September 15, 2018 and have not subsequently been determined to no longer have a disability.
Student Applications & Transfer Requests:
- 2021-22 List of Schools
- 2021-22 Special Education Profiles
- Student Application - Complete this form if your child is new to the SNSP - Application period opens on July 1, 2021
- Transfer Request Form - Complete this form if your child is currently participating in the SNSP and would like to transfer to a different SNSP school - Application period opens on July 1, 2021
- Alternative Residency Form
Other Parent Information:
- 2021-22 SNSP Parent Brochure
- Allowed Residency Documents
- SNSP Frequently Asked Questions for Parents
- Comparison of Rights of Students with Disabilities and their Families under State and Federal Special Education Law and under the Wisconsin Special Needs Scholarship Program
Public School Information:
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 4.