Below are resources and links to information on library legislation and funding issues, including the biennial state budget. This page also includes library law, standards, polices and planning.
Legislation and Funding Information
- Summary of 2013 Wisconsin Act 157 (AB 288)
- FAQ About County Library Funding
- FAQ About County Library Funding to Adjacent Counties
Library Law, Standards, Policies and Planning
- Wisconsin public library and library system:
- Wisconsin's Open Meetings Law and Library Board Closed Sessions
- FAQ About Wisconsin's Public Records Law
- Wisconsin Department of Justice Open Meetings Law and Public Records Law.
- County Library Planning, Funding, and Related Issues
For questions about this information, contact Shannon Schultz (608) 266-7270