All current usage data is available on the BadgerLink website.
WISCAT - Statewide Interlibrary Loan Activity
- Borrower requests are the total number of requests entered into the WISCAT system.
- Lending requests are the total number of requests sent to individual libraries to be filled.
- Filled requests are the total completed requests.
- Fill rate calculation is based upon the following formula: Filled Requests / Borrower Requests.
- Library Services Referrals are requests managed by Library Services Team Interlibrary Loan Staff.
|Year||Borrower Requests||Lending Requests||Filled Requests||Fill Rate||Library Services Referrals|
Wisconsin Document Depository
These statistics report the number of state documents distributed to designated depository libraries in both print and electronic formats. Electronic documents are accessed through the Wisconsin Digital Archives.
- Collection visits are the number of people on an annual basis who come to the Wisconsin Digital Archives to use the collection.
- Documents viewed are the total number of times a document in the Wisconsin Digital Archives is opened by someone. In 2015, this total was equivalent to someone accessing almost 5 documents every time they visited the collection.
|Year||Collection Visits||Documents Viewed|