In an effort to reduce paperwork at the local level, Congress has incorporated into Section 11 (a) (1) of the National School Lunch Act the Provision 2 alternative to the normal requirement for annual determination of eligibility for free and reduced price school meals and daily meal counts by type (free, reduced price and full price meals).
2019-2020 Base Year Application and Verification Materials
- P2 Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application
- P2 Instructions/How to Apply
- P2 Parent/Guardian Information Letter/Frequently Asked Questions
- Early Implementation of Eligibility Carryover Period for Students Transitioning from provision Schools: State Agency Extension Option SP 52-2016, USDA, 8/5/16
- 30-Day Carryover and Delayed Implementation for Provision 2 SP 37-2008, USDA, 9/5/08