Welcome to the Small Victories (SV) Training Series Webpage! This page is designed to celebrate the unique environment that is specific to schools with small student enrollments. The tools found here are meant to assist foodservice professionals working in small schools as they create their own Small Victories.
Attending these in-person trainings and watching available webcasts count toward GOALS requirements.
Archived Small Victories Sessions
- Standardized Recipes
- Standardized Recipes Used in Workshop
- Preparing for your AR: General Session
- Preparing for your AR: Meal Quantity and Components
- Preparing for your AR: Meal Access and Reimbursement
- The Food Buying Guide
- That "Thing" Called Food Cost
- Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act Update: As a Result of the Policy
- The Case for the New Meal Patterns and the Smart Snacks in School Rule
- Customer Service Begins with a "B"
Loriann Knapton, DTR, SNS, Nutrition Program Consultant
Phone: (608) 266-1046