Small Victories training is designed to celebrate the unique environment that is specific to schools with small student enrollments. The tools found here are meant to assist foodservice professionals working in small schools as they create their own Small Victories. Attending these in-person trainings and watching available webcasts count toward GOALS requirements.
Small Victories training is open for registration. The featured topic will be Marketing with Diversity. This interactive, hands-on workshop will review effective marketing strategies geared at increasing meal participation. Creative marketing strategies will be discussed to help raise awareness of the positive opportunities your meal program can provide to students. In addition, the workshop will include ideas and creative ways to market a variety of ethnic options on your menu for students. Please join us for a fun night of learning and networking. All classes are 3:45 PM to 7:00 PM. There is no cost for this training. Dates and locations are:
- October 14, 2019 - Ellsworth Elementary, 445 South Piety Street, Ellsworth, WI 54011
- October 15, 2019 - Northwood School District, N14463, Highway 53, Minong, WI 54859
- October 16, 2019 - Rhinelander High School, 665 Coolidge Avenue, Rhinelander, WI 54501
- October 21, 2019 - Fall River School District, 150 Bradley Street, Fall River, WI 53932
- October 22, 2019 - Lancaster High School, 806 E Elm Street, Lancaster, WI 53813
- October 23, 2019 - Menomonee Falls High School, N80 W14350 Titan Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051