Agencies participating in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and electing to receive USDA Foods must place their order for the following school year during the annual ordering period through the online ordering system.
School Year 2023-24: (Feb 13-28, 2023)
- List of Direct Delivery (Brown-box) for SY 23-24 - includes product and packaging descriptions, months available, and entitlement per case.
- List of State-Processed Products - includes portion information for CN crediting, servings per case, entitlement value per case, and processing fee per case.
- Cheese Processing Program - includes list of participating processors, product information, and program information.
- List of Direct Diversion Products - includes product and packaging descriptions and entitlement per case.
- Entitlement Value, Processing and Handling Charges for SY 23-24.
Tools and Resources:
- Annual Ordering Instructions
- Annual Usage Summary-Calculate your Annual Usage by entering beginning inventory, products received, and ending inventory.
- Final Order Summary by Month-Complete this worksheet, and you will have the Direct Delivery Brown Box products submitted on the Annual Order in a flash (tool does not include Direct Diversion or Cheese Processing products),
- Usage by Item Worksheet-Estimate the number of cases to order on the Annual Order based on menu planning.
- Submitting USDA Foods Annual Order - Key Information - This has quick steps for successfully submitting the Annual Order Survey, important instructions about using the “Extra” row, and a timeline.
School Year 2022-23.
- List of Direct Delivery (Brown-box) for SY 22-23 - - includes product and packaging descriptions, months available and entitlement per case
For questions about this information, contact Antonio Ante (608) 267-4599