Agencies participating in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and electing to receive USDA Foods must place their order for the following school year during the annual ordering period through the online ordering system.
School Year 2021-22 Annual Order (February 10 - 24, 2021)
- Annual Order Quick Steps - Instructions for submitting USDA Foods Annual order
- List of Brown-box Products - includes product and packaging descriptions, months available and entitlement per case.
- List of State-Processed Products - includes portion information for CN crediting, servings, entitlement value and fees.
- Cheese Processing Program - includes list of participating processors, product information, and program information.
- List of Direct Diversion Products - includes product and packaging descriptions and entitlement per case.
- DoD Fresh Produce - open enrollment period during the annual ordering period for SY 21-22.
- Key Information - this document is a must read before submitting your order. Includes timeline, quick steps to get started submitting order.
Tools for Annual Order Planning
- Usage by Item - estimate the number of cases on the annual order based on menu planning.
- Annual Usage Summary - calculate your annual usage by entering beginning inventory, products received, and ending inventory.
- Final Order Summary By Month - complete this worksheet, and you will have the brown-box submitted on the annual order in a flash (does not include direct diversion and cheese processing products).
School Year 2020-21 Annual Order
For questions about this information, contact Antonio Ante (608) 266-3615