For agencies receiving USDA foods through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), information regarding accounting and financial aspects related to ordering and receiving of USDA foods.
Guides and Worksheets
- Sample: Online View of Handling Charges Recovered from Monthly Reimbursement
- USDA Foods Handling Charges Accounting Procedures
- Crediting of USDA Foods Value for FSMC Contracts, Vended Meal Agreements and Joint Agreements
- Determining USDA Foods Per Meal Credit with Joint Agreements (DPI Guidance Memo)
- This DPI memo provides guidance on the process of determining and establishing the USDA Foods per meal credit for schools entering into a Joint Agreement to provide meals to another school.
For questions about this information, contact Antonio Ante (608) 267-4599