For agencies receiving USDA foods through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), there are USDA food specifications, nutritional information (fact sheets) on brown-box and state processed products, state-processed product cost-analysis information, a state-processed product meal pattern contribution guide, as well as the fat and sodium content of USDA foods.
USDA Brown-Box Foods: Product Information and Update
- Brown-box Facts Sheets (USDA website) for Schools and Institutions
- USDA Food Specifications: Frequently Asked Questions
State-Processed Product Information
List of State-Processed Products - includes portion information for CN crediting, servings per case, entitlement value per case, and processing fee per case.
- Product Specification and Nutrition Information
- 2020-21 SY State-Processed Product Nutrition Information
- WI USDA Foods Processed Meal Pattern Contribution Guide SY 20-21
- State Processed Product Cost Analysis SY 20-21