This page is devoted to recent DPI updates of interest to school district auditors. Sign-up to receive periodic newsletters via the listserv form below. News items are short but may include links to additional information.
- 2019-2020 Annual Auditor Letter - May 20, 2020
- Accessing Values and Commodities Received - Updated June 16, 2016
- Audited Financial Statements Due Dates and Late Reports - January 11, 2011
- Changes In The Accounting and Auditing Environments
- Elderly Nutrition Food Program - June 3 and 18, 2004
- Medical Assistance Auditing - August 2008
- Pupil Transportation Audit - June 28, 2004
- Reporting Fund Balances Under GASB 54 - March 17, 2011
- Unspent SAGE Revenue
CPA Firms Listserv
Join the Listserv for CPA Firms Auditing Wisconsin School Districts and CESAs.
The School Finance Team "LEA auditor" (local education agency auditor) mailing list is designed to facilitate timely and interactive electronic communication among the School Financial Services Team (SFS) at DPI and the public accounting firms that audit school districts, CESAs and other local education agencies. The SFS Team uses this list to send out routine correspondence, audit alerts, notices of major additions to our website, as well as facilitate discussions among the subscribers to the listserv.