These pages focus on school district boundary disputes, providing forms, sample agendas, evaluation criteria, templates and procedural documentation.
Click an appropriate link below for more information.
- School District Boundary Dispute Details
- Single Board Meeting Forms
- Joint Board Meeting Forms
- Sample Agenda for School Board Public Hearings on Reorganization
- Evaluation Criteria for School District Reorganization
- Reorganization Forms and Templates
- School District Boundary Appeal Board
- SDBAB Panel Hearing Procedures
For questions about this information, contact Mark Elworthy (608) 266-9534