Choice & SNSP Auditor In Depth Training
DPI will be holding a Choice & SNSP Auditor In Depth Training for all current and potential auditors of the Private School Choice Programs (PSCP or Choice) and the Special Needs Scholarship Program (SNSP). This training will:
- Provide an overview of the Choice programs and the SNSP,
- Explain the financial audit requirements,
- Explain the enrollment audits, and
- Explain the process for auditing applications for the Choice programs and the SNSP.
The trainings will be held on Monday, September 23rd, and Thursday, September 26th. The trainings will take place at the following times both days:
- SNSP Only Training: 8:30-3:00
- Choice Only Training: 11:45-4:30
- Full Day Training (Choice & SNSP Requirements): 8:30-4:30
The training will take place in Room P41 at the Department of Public Instruction, 125 S Webster Street, Madison, WI. All individuals planning to attend the training must complete a registration form.
On Demand Training
The Department has various on demand trainings available. Topics include the following:
- General Program Overview
- Financial Audit
- Fiscal & Internal Control Practices Report
- Count Reports, K4 Outreach Requirements, Payments, and Enrollment Audits
- Application Requirements
- Auditor Authorization Form
- Student Information System
Please see the On Demand Training webpage for additional information and to view the trainings.
If you are at an audit firm and interested in receiving the regular correspondence for the Special Needs Scholarship Program and Choice auditors, please send the DPI an email. Please note that this is one combined list.