The Private School Choice Programs include the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (MPCP), the Racine Parental Choice Program (RPCP) and the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program or statewide program (WPCP). Schools participating in the program receive a state aid payment for each eligible student on behalf of the student’s parent or guardian.
- Student Tuition and Fees Bulletin
- Income Documentation Bulletin
- Residency Documentation Bulletin
- Application Process Bulletin
- Criminal Background Checks Bulletin
- Combined Private Schools and Prior Year Attendance
- K4 Parental Outreach Activities Bulletin
- Accreditation Bulletin
- Staff Credentials
- Early Admission for Kindergarten and First-Grade Students
If you have any questions, please e-mail PrivateSchoolChoice@dpi.wi.gov
or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 3.