The trainings on this page are intended to assist SNSP Administrators and designees as they navigate the SNSP.
- Student Applications
- Student Eligibilty Overview
- Document Retention
- Open enrollment is one (1) of the eligibility requirements that a student must meet in order to be able to participate in the SNSP.
- Residency is one (1) of the eligibility requirements that a student must meet in order to be able to participate in the SNSP
- Application Processing, Review and Timelines
- Sibling Preference Exception
- Application Corrections
- IEP/Services Plan Implementation
- Quarterly Progress Report
- Student Records
- Residency Reverification
- IEP Team Reevaluations
- Partial Scholarships
- Transfer Requirements
- Transfer Request Form Processing, Review and Timelines
- Transfer Request Form Corrections
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 3.