The Department will be holding two in-person trainings for 2018-19 SNSP schools and interested parties. All current and new SNSP school administrators and designees are strongly encouraged to attend.
During this training participants will:
- Gain an understanding of the 2018-19 SNSP application and student transfer requirements.
- Review sample SNSP applications and transfer request forms. This will help participants understand the student eligibility review process.
- Hear about the requirements for SNSP students that are continuing to participate in the SNSP.
- Discuss the SNSP surety bond and permitted changes to the number of SNSP seats available.
- Learn about the SNSP financial audit requirements. All SNSP participants must annually provide a financial audit by October 15 following each school year.
Where: 125 S. Webster St., Madison
The training will be held on two dates. To register, please click on which date you would like to attend. The same content will be presented at each training.
- Wednesday, June 20, 2018 from 12:30-4:30 (Full)
- Monday, June 25, 2018 from 12:30-4:30
- Thursday, June 28, 2018 from 12:30-4:30 (Full)
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 3.