2019-20 School Registration
A summary of the initial SNSP school registration requirements private schools must meet is below. See the trainings under the 2019-20 Registration Process Trainings for additional information.
1. Notice of Intent to Participate: Due by March 1, 2019
- New Schools: Complete the Intent to Participate using this link: https://forms.dpi.wi.gov/se.ashx?s=56301B2D3E705A40
- Continuing Schools: This link was emailed to the head of the governing board, who must complete the ITP. The SNSP administrator was CC:ed on this email.
2. Special Education Profile: Due by March 1, 2019
- New Schools: Complete the special education profile using this link: https://forms.dpi.wi.gov/se.ashx?s=56301B2D07B0185E
- Continuing Schools: The previous year's special education profiles will be emailed. The profiles have not yet been emailed.
3. If the expected SNSP scholarships in the ITP are $50,000 or more provide:
- Surety Bond: A prefilled surety bond form will be emailed to all schools that have expected SNSP scholarships in the ITP of $50,000 or more that do not provide a budget by March 1, 2019. The DPI will email the prefilled surety bond form to the SNSP administrator by April 1, 2019. The completed bond form is due by June 3, 2019.
- Meet Financial Requirements: This option requires that a 2019-20 DPI Budget & Cash Flow Report be submitted by March 1, 2019. If the school provided a 2017-18 financial audit to the DPI, the school's 2017-18 financial audit must meet certain minimum requirements to use this option. See the 2019-20 Private School SNSP Registration Requirements Training below for information on these requirements.
4. Accreditation or Approved as a private school by the state superintendent:
5. Certificate of Occupancy or Letter for all new schools and certain continuing schools due by the following dates:
- 2019-20 Private School SNSP Registration Requirements
- 2019-20 New SNSP Schools Notice of Intent to Participate
- 2019-20 Intent to Participate for Continuing SNSP Schools
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 3, ext. 6.