2018-19 School Registration
A summary of the initial SNSP school registration requirements private schools must meet is below. See the trainings under the 2018-19 Guidance Section for additional information.
- Continuing schools are schools that are currently participating in the SNSP.
- New Schools are schools that are not currently participating in the SNSP and are new to the program.
|Requirement||Due Date and Links|
Notice of Intent to Participate (ITP)
March 1, 2018
Continuing SNSP schools: Use the link directly emailed to you.
New SNSP schools: https://forms.dpi.wi.gov/se.ashx?s=56301B2D465534C6
|Special Education Profile||Special Education Profile=March 1, 2018|
If the expected SNSP scholarships in the ITP are $50,000 or more:
2018-19 Budget & Cash Flow Report= March 1, 2018
Surety Bond= June 1, 2018
|Letter from Accreditation Agency dated no earlier than July 1, 2018 or SNSP Private School Requirements Form||
SNSP Private School Requirements Form= March 1, 2018
Letter from Accreditation Agency= August 1, 2018
|Certificate of Occupancy or Letter for all new schools and certain continuing schools||
New Schools= May 1, 2018
Continuing Schools= Prior to the students being in the new location.
- SNSP School Registration Requirements Training
- Intent to Participate for New SNSP Schools Training
- Intent to Participate for Continuing SNSP Schools Training
- SNSP Summer School Bulletin
- 2018-19 Initial Student Eligibility Bulletin
- Proposed 2018-19 SNSP Eligibility & Seat Changes Provisions
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 3.