2019-20 School Registration
A summary of the initial SNSP school registration requirements private schools must meet is below. See the trainings under the 2019-20 Registration Process Trainings for additional information.
1. Notice of Intent to Participate: Due by March 1, 2019
- New Schools: Complete the Intent to Participate using this link: https://forms.dpi.wi.gov/se.ashx?s=56301B2D3E705A40
- Continuing Schools: This link was emailed to the head of the governing board, who must complete the ITP. The SNSP administrator was CC:ed on this email.
2. Special Education Profile: Due by March 1, 2019
- New Schools: Complete the special education profile using this link: https://forms.dpi.wi.gov/se.ashx?s=56301B2D07B0185E
- Continuing Schools: The previous year's special education profiles will be emailed. The profiles have not yet been emailed.
3. If the expected SNSP scholarships in the ITP are $50,000 or more provide:
- Surety Bond: A prefilled surety bond form will be emailed to all schools that have expected SNSP scholarships in the ITP of $50,000 or more. The completed bond form is due by June 3, 2019.
- Meet Financial Requirements: This option requires that a 2019-20 DPI Budget & Cash Flow Report be submitted by March 1, 2019. If the school provided a 2017-18 financial audit to the DPI, the school's 2017-18 financial audit must meet certain minimum requirements to use this option. See the 2019-20 Private School SNSP Registration Requirements Training below for information on these requirements.
4. Accreditation or Approved as a private school by the state superintendent:
5. Certificate of Occupancy or Letter for all new schools and certain continuing schools due by the following dates:
- 2019-20 Private School SNSP Registration Requirements
- 2019-20 New SNSP Schools Notice of Intent to Participate
- 2019-20 Intent to Participate for Continuing SNSP Schools
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-888-245-2732 ext. 3, ext. 6.